Welcome to our website!
The Poudre Runs Through It: Northern Colorado's Water Future was launched in 2011 to bring together those of us who love the Poudre River to better understand it and the role it plays in our lives. The Colorado Water Institute at Colorado State University joined with UniverCity Connections and the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado to offer a three month series for the public of Fort Collins and neighboring areas.
Now, the Colorado Water Institute will carry on the banner for The Poudre Runs Through It: Northern Colorado's Water Future with the cooperation and participation of many community groups and individuals. This website will provide an opportunity for all of us who love the Poudre River to learn more about the river and to engage in ways to make it "the world's best example of a working river that's also healthy!"
- Use this website to find out about the Poudre Runs Through It Study/Action Work Group.
- Count on this website to connect you to all kinds of resources, such as papers, studies, and reports.
- Employ this website as a portal to maps and materials from Poudre River Wiki.
- Link to the UniverCity Connections website to find all the videos and materials from the 2011 Poudre Runs Through It series.
- Refer to this website to discover a variety of organizations whose mission ties to the Poudre.
- And contact us if you have further ideas for the website—or questions.